Artificial lift strategies and comparisons based on NPV and declining production in conventional and unconventional plays will be addressed utilizing IPR techniques. With engineering knowledge being a key driver to efficiency and productivity, PL Tech will make recommendations for specific methods, calculations, and industry successes to move the needle in terms of the identification of lost production opportunities and operational improvement. Seamless analytics are also available on line to create a sustainable knowledge based training vehicle for new personnel and engineering direction.
- Artificial Lift Selection, Methodology and Applications
- Challenging Downhole Conditions
- Gas Well Deliquification
- Fundamentals of Production Engineering
- Failure Predictability Factors and Modeling
- Inflow and Reservoir Basics